How does it work?
Tap your foot on the Toe Rail (dark bar in the picture)
and our patented passive proximity sensor system creates
an analog, clean bass beat...
About this model
The new RP model PorchBoard Floor Bass
replaces all other
models. It has all the sound and performance
of its predecessors packed into a smaller
It sits much closer to the floor at both the front
L (low) setting allows for the
very, very low bass (for that original Porch Board sound),
perfect for subwoofer or quality bass amp usage and
yielding that very low frequency that the human ear cannot
really define, thus simulating a moving bass line.
- M (mix) setting filters a mix of low and high frequencies
- H (high) setting provides for high end, stompbox
The PorchBoard low profile is perfect for the standing
or seated musician
Detail view shows Switch for High, Medium or Low
ranges plus 1/4 and XLR outputs
$299.95 plus $14 shipping TOTAL $313.95
- Constructed using
recycled & reclaimed plastic and wood (Trex)
19-1/2" x 10-1/4" x 2 1/2."
- XLR and 1/4" outputs: Use either
one or both
- Passive - no batteries or additional power sources are required.
- No noise, feedback or delay
- Disassembles for compact travel (no tools required)
- Carry bag included